Monday, March 1, 2010

Help for a cause

Each one of us knows someone who suffers from cancer and is fighting it. I knew a little girl who passed away some time back and all that was left was tears in the eyes of her family; she suffered from blood cancer. Also recently someone close to me has been detected cancer, all i can say as an observer is that their pain is not easy. I cant imagine how your life would turn knowing that you may not be alive for long, it brings a tear in my eye.

A friend of mine is working towards this great cause, last year he collected money that helped funding for cures for cancer. And this year again he has committed himself to it by participating in a Half-IronMan( 1.2 Mile Swim, 56 Miles Cycling, 13 Mile Running). All of individuals on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives.


I hope many can help and make a difference in someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment